- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts by Maria
Privacy Class Action Lawsuit: Social Media Companies Reach $5.3M Settlement
A number of major tech companies have agreed to a $5.3m settlement in a privacy class action lawsuit. The suit accused the company of gaining access to the address book of iOS users without consent. If the...
- Posted April 20, 2017
Employment Class Action: Uber Drivers Allege Wage Violations
Uber seems to be in trouble, again. This time Uber drivers allege wage violations. They claim that the company uses a pricing system that shortens the pay based on the routes that drivers take. The lawsuit is...
- Posted April 19, 2017
Nike Faces a Wage Lawsuit Over Required Uniforms
Nike faces a California labor law wage lawsuit over required uniforms. The company allegedly made its retail employees purchase Nike clothing from personal savings. A Nike store employee and California resident Omran Hamid filed the lawsuit on...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Over Recorded Phone Calls
Nissan faces a potential privacy class action lawsuit this week. The Nissan class action claims that the company recorded phone calls with consumers without any consent whatsoever. It was filed in California state court by Dave Vaccaro....
- Posted March 14, 2017