- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
More Class Actions News
Apple Retail Workers File Class Action Suit on Bag Searches
Former Apple retail employees from stores in New York and Los Angeles have filed...
- Posted July 28, 2015
A Class Action Lawsuit Filed against LifeLock
Class action lawsuit has been filed against LifeLock, Inc. by Gainey McKenna and Egleston,...
- Posted July 24, 2015
Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
Touch of Modern, an online retailer selling “cool” stuff to “members only” is being...
- Posted April 28, 2015
Celestica to Pay $30M to Settle Class Action over Disclosures
Canadian electronics maker Celestica Inc. has reached a $30 million settlement to end a...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Google’s $8.5M Privacy Deal Wins Approval
Google Inc. won a California federal judge’s final approval of an $8.5 million settlement...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Class-action Status Granted to Nebraska SNAP Lawsuit
A judge has granted class-action status to a lawsuit claiming that Nebraska sequentially failed...
- Posted April 5, 2015
McDonald`s Hit with Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit over New Soda Fountains
McDonald’s USA LLC is facing a potential nationwide discrimination class action lawsuit filed by...
- Posted March 31, 2015
Deal in BMW Cracked Wheels Action Gets Preliminary Approval
A federal judge A. Howard Matz of the U.S. District Court for the Central District...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Class Action Lawsuit Against BMW for Defective Auto Start Stop System
Another major automotive class action has been filed in California this time involving BMW’s...
- Posted October 16, 2013
More Audi Owners Complain on Twitter About Too Much Oil Consumption
Remember the lawsuit about the Audi’s defective engine? Well, frustrated consumers are little by...
- Posted October 7, 2013