- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
More Class Actions News
Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
Touch of Modern, an online retailer selling “cool” stuff to “members only” is being...
- Posted April 28, 2015
Celestica to Pay $30M to Settle Class Action over Disclosures
Canadian electronics maker Celestica Inc. has reached a $30 million settlement to end a...
- Posted April 20, 2015
Google’s $8.5M Privacy Deal Wins Approval
Google Inc. won a California federal judge’s final approval of an $8.5 million settlement...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Class-action Status Granted to Nebraska SNAP Lawsuit
A judge has granted class-action status to a lawsuit claiming that Nebraska sequentially failed...
- Posted April 5, 2015
McDonald`s Hit with Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit over New Soda Fountains
McDonald’s USA LLC is facing a potential nationwide discrimination class action lawsuit filed by...
- Posted March 31, 2015
Deal in BMW Cracked Wheels Action Gets Preliminary Approval
A federal judge A. Howard Matz of the U.S. District Court for the Central District...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Class Action Lawsuit Against BMW for Defective Auto Start Stop System
Another major automotive class action has been filed in California this time involving BMW’s...
- Posted October 16, 2013
More Audi Owners Complain on Twitter About Too Much Oil Consumption
Remember the lawsuit about the Audi’s defective engine? Well, frustrated consumers are little by...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Audi is Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit for Defective Engines That Burn Oil
According to the latest lawsuit filed at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse Downtown Los Angeles today,...
- Posted September 30, 2013
Class Action Litigation Explained
Mass consumer fraud by large or small companies alike can go by unnoticed and...
- Posted August 10, 2013