Today the market offers a number of e-signature packages for secure digital signing. A variety of complicated algorithms ensure the security of digital signatures. While digital signature may be identified with an electronic signature, the two differ in a way that digital signature refers to the authentication of documents. Simply put, it ensures that a document hasn’t been tampered with during the transit between a sender and a signer. In this article, we are going to detail some of the features of HelloSign as one of the leading e-signature apps.
How Does HelloSign Work?
The app is for creating electronic signatures easily and fast. You can apply different methods for creating an electronic signature, including:
- Drawing your signature using your finger or a stylus: you need to have access to a touchscreen to use your finger for creating an electronic signature. You can do that when you are using a mobile phone or a tablet.
- Uploading an image of your signature: you simply need to use your phone camera to take a picture of your signature on paper and upload the file in your HelloSign account. Once done, the file will turn into a png file and you can send it to the recipient.
- Using your cursor to draw your signature: you can use the mouse of your computer or your touchpad to draw a signature.
- Using keyboard for creating a signature: you can type your name and apply the font that best matches your signature.
Is HelloSign Signature Secure?
This app is a verified and secure eSignature provider. To make a comparison, you can compare the level of protection the app offers to the protection offered by a bank using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). It has achieved ISO 27001 certification. HelloSign documents are stored and encrypted using AES-256 bit encryption.
HelloSIgn Integrates With Several Apps
You can use HelloSign signatures while you are working with some apps. HelloSign integrations including:
- Google (including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Docs)
- HubSpot CRM
HelloSign is perhaps the easiest way to sign, receive and send documents. The company claims for 10% increase in revenue for the customers who use the app with the average saving of more than $50k annually.
While it takes a little bit of research to choose the right e-signature app that best fits your needs, this software should by no means be on top of your list.