- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "business fraud"
RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
There is a reason why RackSpace changed its slogan from “Fanatical customer support” to a self proclaimed “The #1 Managed Cloud Company”. Their customer service actually went out of the window the second they started pushing and...
- Posted December 28, 2015