- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "class action"
A Class Action Lawsuit Filed against LifeLock
Class action lawsuit has been filed against LifeLock, Inc. by Gainey McKenna and Egleston, according to Globe Newswire. The lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona on behalf of persons...
- Posted July 24, 2015
Google’s $8.5M Privacy Deal Wins Approval
Google Inc. won a California federal judge’s final approval of an $8.5 million settlement in a class action lawsuit over privacy issues, despite earlier objections to some class fund payment recipients as being the “usual suspects.” The...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Class-action Status Granted to Nebraska SNAP Lawsuit
A judge has granted class-action status to a lawsuit claiming that Nebraska sequentially failed to process food-benefit applications and renewals on timely basis. All recipients influenced by delays are allowed to challenge the state`s practices, according to...
- Posted April 5, 2015
McDonald`s Hit with Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit over New Soda Fountains
McDonald’s USA LLC is facing a potential nationwide discrimination class action lawsuit filed by an American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in New York federal court. The plaintiff, David Dicarlo (who is legally blind) alleges the fast food...
- Posted March 31, 2015
Class Action Lawsuit Against BMW for Defective Auto Start Stop System
Another major automotive class action has been filed in California this time involving BMW’s Auto Start Stop system. The defective feature is available for an extra $3,000 to $4,000 on late model 3 and 5 series. With...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Class Action Litigation Explained
Mass consumer fraud by large or small companies alike can go by unnoticed and unpunished. Sometimes consumers are not aware of legal remedies available to them or they approach attorneys who view each incident as a separate...
- Posted August 10, 2013