- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "class action"
Class Action Lawsuit Against BMW for Defective Auto Start Stop System
Another major automotive class action has been filed in California this time involving BMW’s Auto Start Stop system. The defective feature is available for an extra $3,000 to $4,000 on late model 3 and 5 series. With...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Class Action Litigation Explained
Mass consumer fraud by large or small companies alike can go by unnoticed and unpunished. Sometimes consumers are not aware of legal remedies available to them or they approach attorneys who view each incident as a separate...
- Posted August 10, 2013