- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "Doordash class action"
DoorDash Employment Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
The on-demand food delivery startup DoorDash agreed to pay $5 million as a settlement of an employment class action. DoorDash is a food delivery service, which operates in 16 cities in the U.S. Among these cities are...
- Posted April 18, 2017