- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "employee rights"
A Whopping Hooters Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit
The American restaurant chain is hit by a national class action. The Hooters unpaid overtime class action lawsuit alleges that the restaurant has been misclassifying its store managers as supervisors. This they allegedly did in order to...
- Posted February 28, 2017