- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "Harry & David LLC"
Gourmet Food Gift Maker Facing a Class Action Lawsuit
Gourmet food gift maker Harry & David LLC is facing a consumer fraud class action lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the company underfills its popcorn tins. If true, this is a violation of the Federal Food, Drug,...
- Posted February 17, 2017