- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "Michael Jackson’s will"
5 Things to Know about Michael Jackson’s Will
There is always so much controversy over celebrity wills. For example, after Michael Jackson’s untimely death on June 25, 2009, a few of his siblings labeled his will “false” and “fraudulent.” Well, partly because they could not...
- Posted December 25, 2016