- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "Nissan"
Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Over Recorded Phone Calls
Nissan faces a potential privacy class action lawsuit this week. The Nissan class action claims that the company recorded phone calls with consumers without any consent whatsoever. It was filed in California state court by Dave Vaccaro....
- Posted March 14, 2017