- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "privacy class action"
Privacy Class Action Lawsuit: Social Media Companies Reach $5.3M Settlement
A number of major tech companies have agreed to a $5.3m settlement in a privacy class action lawsuit. The suit accused the company of gaining access to the address book of iOS users without consent. If the...
- Posted April 20, 2017