- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "Tesla Model X"
Tesla Model X Facing a Class Action Lawsuit
Tesla Model X is facing a class action lawsuit for an alleged defect related to sudden unintended acceleration (SUA). According to the complaint, the ratio of sudden unintended acceleration events for Tesla is much higher than the...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Tesla Model X Problems Cause Owner Dissatisfaction with The Vehicle’s Quality
It was not so long ago when Tesla recalled nearly 3,000 Tesla Xs due to problematic third-row seats. Now, the company seems to have several discontent customers who complain about different Tesla Model X problems. So what?...
- Posted April 22, 2016