- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "yelp is evil"
Yelp’s Extortion and Strong-arming Business Practice
A documented experiment on one business revealing how Yelp selectively published only the negative (1 to 2 star) reviews and withheld at least 3 positive (4 to 5 start) reviews. This was followed by multiple calls from Yelp to...
- Posted September 23, 2013