- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "Young Lawyers"
5 Things Young Lawyers can do to Market Themselves
It’s not necessarily the lack of knowledge of the law that makes young lawyers not successful enough. It is more the lack of experience, clients, marketing tactics etc. Financially successful attorneys have got a stable client base...
- Posted March 15, 2017