- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Mead Johnson & Co. LLC is accused of selling the baby formula that contains life-threatening bacteria....
Best Buy might be facing a class action lawsuit over overtime wage violations. The company might...
Microsoft faces a consumer fraud class action lawsuit filed by three plaintiffs. Allegedly, Microsoft’s Windows 10...
More Consumer News News
The Famous Vitamin-Maker Facing the Vitafusion Class Action
The new Vitafusion class action lawsuit alleges that the multi-vitamins contain three times...
- Posted March 21, 2017
Yelp Privacy Class Action Potentially Affecting Thousands
In this world of excess information, privacy is something you might to cherish by...
- Posted March 11, 2017
PayPal Hit by a Consumer Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
A new consumer fraud class action lawsuit hits PayPal. It alleges that the company’s...
- Posted March 10, 2017
Gourmet Food Gift Maker Facing a Class Action Lawsuit
Gourmet food gift maker Harry & David LLC is facing a consumer fraud class...
- Posted February 17, 2017
Oracle to deal with a Labor Law Class Action Lawsuit
Oracle America Inc. has to cope with a California Labor law class action lawsuit....
- Posted February 16, 2017
Yahoo Facing a Severe Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
A severe data breach class action lawsuit against Yahoo is here. A small business...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Krazy Glue facing a Consumer Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
The Elmer’s Product Inc, which is the maker of Krazy Glue, is facing a...
- Posted February 8, 2017