- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Tesla Model X is facing a class action lawsuit for an alleged defect related to sudden...
Hundreds of thousands of vehicles are found to be defective and labeled as “lemon” every year....
Electric-car maker Tesla Motors is requesting to study the wreckage of a stolen Model S sedan...
More Automotive Law News
Tesla – Latest Lemon Lawsuit, Direct Sales and The Bottom Line
Tesla is one of the innovative companies in the world and THE most innovative...
- Posted April 12, 2014
Make Sure You’re Covered: 4 Things to Remember if You Get in an Auto Accident
When in an automobile accident, you will want to make sure to avoid common...
- Posted March 13, 2014
The Most Controversial Drunk Driving Cases in History
Ever since the invention of the automobile, there have always been those who have...
- Posted February 14, 2014
Michael Schumacher In Critical Condition After Skiing Accident
Do you remember Formula One Legend Michael Schumacher? Well if yes then we are...
- Posted January 27, 2014
Bugatti’s Belt Buckle Costs As Much As a Porsche Carrere 911
Will you going to believe with the fact if we would say that Bugatti’s...
- Posted January 14, 2014
How to Minimise The Risks Of Buying A Used Car
With the (CAB) Citizens Advice Bureau, the Trading Standards Institute, personal injury solicitors and...
- Posted December 6, 2013
Number 13 is Lucky on Car Number Plates, Study Shows
There are a lot of things motorists worry about when buying a car. From...
- Posted November 19, 2013