- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
When you are charged with a crime, whether you are truly responsible for that or not,...
This article will reveal to you the key stages in a criminal case. Criminal cases are...
According to arrest data, personal and property crimes are more often committed by urban, poor, young,...
More Criminal Law News
The Basics of Criminal Law
A crime is a certain conduct that is dangerous for the citizens and may...
- Posted January 12, 2014
Useful Facts You Should Know About the Criminal Process
The law is something that is there to protect us, but people tend to...
- Posted December 26, 2013
Restitution in Criminal Justice System
Restitution in Criminal Justice System means payment paid by the offender to the victim...
- Posted November 8, 2013
The Differences between a Criminal Case and a Civil Case
Trial courts hear different types of cases, which are separated into two main categories:...
- Posted August 26, 2013
Common Types of Criminal Law Cases
In criminal law cases, a lawsuit is brought by the state against a person...
- Posted August 20, 2013
Does Crime Pay? Infographics
Every crime comes with its risks and price. On average criminal activities do not...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Petty Theft – Shoplifting
Most individuals who have been charged with any of the crimes commonly called “shoplifting”...
- Posted August 11, 2013