- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
More Consumer News News
Traveling Tools | A Guide
For us, one of the most exciting and life changing activities to do during...
- Posted June 15, 2016
5 Best Mac Tips for Students
Are you a student? Do you have a MAC? Consumer Law Magazine has put...
- Posted June 14, 2016
LinkedIn Up For Sale
Microsoft is buying LinkedIn for 26.2$B in cash, valued 196$ per share. The arrangement...
- Posted June 13, 2016
California Air Quality Regulations
In 2014 California air quality regulators delayed the deadlines for heavy-duty trucks to follow...
- Posted June 12, 2016
Smoking Age in California
The smoking age has been raised from 18 to 21 in California. It is...
- Posted June 11, 2016
Popular Retailers And Promotion Of Sustainable Cotton
According to a new report by Rank a Brand, which examined 37 companies based...
- Posted June 10, 2016
New Facebook Policy
Soon, messaging will be impossible on the Facebook mobile app. According to a recently...
- Posted June 4, 2016
Legal Actions Against Fake Reviews
A bad review can really mess up your plans. It does not matter if...
- Posted June 3, 2016
Caltech Sues Apple For Violating Wi-Fi Patents
Apple is being sued by Caltech for patent infringement. The California Institute of Technology sues...
- Posted June 1, 2016
A Law To Ban Emails After Work
A new law in France proposes banning emails from your employer after work. The...
- Posted May 30, 2016