- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Getting a divorce is hard. The stress that usually accompanies people during a divorce can actually...
While busy with including your most valuable assets like house, car, investments in your divorce, there...
Parting with someone you have shared a life with can be stressful. You might be depressed,...
More Family Law News
Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
Parents in France have been warned that their country’s strict policies on privacy might...
- Posted May 14, 2016
What is an Ethical Will and How May You Use It?
Unlike the will, an ethical will is not a legal document, it is just...
- Posted April 28, 2016
A Simple Will: No Stress, No Anxiety
It is well known that when you do nothing to take care of your...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Which Spouse Gets the House in the Divorce?
When a married couple decides to end their marriage, there is usually quite a...
- Posted August 12, 2014
Sole and Joint Child Custody: What is the Difference?
Divorce is an emotional and painful experience the couple goes through especially when children...
- Posted March 31, 2014
Dos and Don’ts When Going Through a Divorce Case
Being involved in a family law case can be very exhausting not only emotionally,...
- Posted February 27, 2014
How to Prevent Domestic Violence
Verbal, sexual, physical, psychological or emotional abuse against family member or an intimate partner...
- Posted January 22, 2014