- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
More Consumer News News
Legal Actions Against Fake Reviews
A bad review can really mess up your plans. It does not matter if...
- Posted June 3, 2016
Caltech Sues Apple For Violating Wi-Fi Patents
Apple is being sued by Caltech for patent infringement. The California Institute of Technology sues...
- Posted June 1, 2016
A Law To Ban Emails After Work
A new law in France proposes banning emails from your employer after work. The...
- Posted May 30, 2016
Top 5 Most Sued Celebrities
What do a pop star, a music celebrity and a newly-divorced celebrity have in...
- Posted May 29, 2016
Facebook User Privacy Violation
Facebook announced that it will now “bring people better ads” on Thursday. The social...
- Posted May 28, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Twitter
A class action lawsuit against Twitter claims that the social media service secretly scans...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Linkedin Security Breach
LinkedIn is a business-oriented networking tool for professionals, job seekers, and others to find...
- Posted May 22, 2016
Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
Parents in France have been warned that their country’s strict policies on privacy might...
- Posted May 14, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Quaker Oats’ : Not so Natural After All
After testing found traces of the pesticide glyphosate in some oatmeal, the consumers of...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
Woman sues Starbucks for $5M over too much ice in its drinks. The claim...
- Posted May 2, 2016