- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
Jimmy Choo class action lawsuit settlement has been agreed lately. The luxury shoemaker will have to...
In our digital age if you become incapable or die by any reason, there is a...
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) sues AT&T Wireless for promising unlimited data plans to their customers...
More Uncategorized News
Are There Any Legal Consequences of Internet Trolling?
Cyberbullying and internet trolling have become a serious problem in the U.S. 20 states...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Can Use of Medical Marijuana Complicate Child Custody?
California was the first state to enact protections for medical marijuana patients and their...
- Posted August 3, 2014
Victims’ Rights and Sentencing
Victims have undeniable opportunities in criminal cases and are provided by statutes designed for...
- Posted June 7, 2014
When Cyber Bullying Becomes a Crime
Modern technology and the Internet provides people with opportunities for long distance communication spanning...
- Posted May 29, 2014
Finding Affordable Health Insurance For Self-Employed
Practical Advice to Get Health Care if You Work for Yourself Working for yourself...
- Posted March 24, 2014
What You Need to Know About Long-Term Care Insurance
Is long-term insurance something you think you need? Many do not think about this...
- Posted October 13, 2013
How to Leave an Inheritance to Your Children
Leaving an inheritance to your children can be a business fraught with many questions....
- Posted September 25, 2013