- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
If you have got a job, you might have a work-related issue from time to time....
Oracle America Inc. has to cope with a California Labor law class action lawsuit. It was...
The Behr Paint class action lawsuit has been filed against Behr Process Corp., Behr Paint Corp.,...
More Employment Law News
Workplace Discrimination in the US: From Myths to Statistics
Workplace discrimination law refers to several federal and state laws that are there for...
- Posted December 1, 2016
5 Essential Employee Rights
Employees can feel quite unsafe at their workplace, be discriminated, taxed and paid unfairly,...
- Posted July 12, 2016
Employees Sue Company After Unexpected Shutdown
A group of former employees filed a class-action lawsuit against Food Management Partners. Hometown...
- Posted June 9, 2016
What You Should Know about Workplace Accidents?
With more than 3 million people suffering workplace injuries and work-related illnesses, it`s important...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Can You Legally Be Fired for Being Late to Work?
Coming to work on time is a must for employees. However, there are cases...
- Posted June 30, 2014
When to Claim Compensation for Work-Related Back Injury
Back injuries, such as fractured vertebrae, sprain or herniated disc, are the most common...
- Posted May 8, 2014
What is Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment is an urgent problem nowadays in all over the world. Unfortunately, it...
- Posted January 26, 2014