- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
There is always so much controversy over celebrity wills. For example, after Michael Jackson’s untimely death...
5 Tips For Remodeling You think your house needs an upgrade and you have finally saved...
By writing a will you make sure that your assets are distributed properly after your death....
More Estate PLanning News
What is an Ethical Will and How May You Use It?
Unlike the will, an ethical will is not a legal document, it is just...
- Posted April 28, 2016
A Simple Will: No Stress, No Anxiety
It is well known that when you do nothing to take care of your...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Writing a Will: Including an Explanatory Letter to Your Will
Use an explanatory letter to leave your loved ones notes that do not belong...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Do you need to take care of your social media profiles in your will?
Virtually everyone has some sort of presence on social media, be it Facebook, Instagram,...
- Posted June 14, 2015
The Benefits of Having Your Own House
Are you renting for a long period already? Is your rent cheap? Is your...
- Posted December 12, 2013
Got your home foreclosed? Then prepare to buy a new home for yourself
It is indeed one of life’s major setback to have one’s home foreclosed. However,...
- Posted November 21, 2013
A To-Do List for Estate Planning
An estate is something that everyone possesses; it is the house you have got,...
- Posted August 25, 2013