- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "civil court cases"
A Civil Suit Against Los Angeles
The federal class-action lawsuit was filed in 2011 by Olu Orange. The lawsuit argued that the Los Angeles Police Department has ignored the ruling by California appeals court. It ruled that the curfews were “unconstitutionally vague”. It...
- Posted June 7, 2016
How to Survive Your Day in Court
Trip to the courtroom can be a stressful experience. Going to court is not as dramatic or glamorous as it seems on TV. No matter whether you should go to court as a witness or to collect...
- Posted April 27, 2014
Common Types of Civil Court Cases
Civil court cases include legal disputes between two or more parties. A civil lawsuit complaint involves a description on the plaintiff’s injury, presents how the injury was caused and asks the court about the compensation. There are...
- Posted August 20, 2013