- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Real Estate Law
There is always so much controversy over celebrity wills. For example, after Michael Jackson’s untimely death...
A living trust and a will are both estate planning options. They sound quite alike. That’s...
Unlike the will, an ethical will is not a legal document, it is just a way...
More Real Estate Law News
What You Should Know When Foreclosure Threatens
Very few people make a deliberate decision to just stop making their mortgage payment....
- Posted December 3, 2013
Got your home foreclosed? Then prepare to buy a new home for yourself
It is indeed one of life’s major setback to have one’s home foreclosed. However,...
- Posted November 21, 2013
The 8 Most Dangerous Construction Site Injuries
As construction sites are extremely busy, it comes as no surprise that there are...
- Posted November 14, 2013
Seniors to Find Reverse Mortgages Less Appealing with New FHA Rules
The Federal Housing Administration or the FHA has brought about new rules on reverse...
- Posted October 3, 2013
How to Lease a Commercial Real Estate
Leasing a commercial real estate may give you the opportunity to start a new...
- Posted September 6, 2013
July 2013 – The Real, Real Estate Scoop
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 31, 2013 — Looking at July 2013 has given a lot...
- Posted September 1, 2013