- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
Real Estate Law
There is always so much controversy over celebrity wills. For example, after Michael Jackson’s untimely death...
A living trust and a will are both estate planning options. They sound quite alike. That’s...
Unlike the will, an ethical will is not a legal document, it is just a way...
More Real Estate Law News
What You Should Know When Foreclosure Threatens
Very few people make a deliberate decision to just stop making their mortgage payment....
- Posted December 3, 2013
Got your home foreclosed? Then prepare to buy a new home for yourself
It is indeed one of life’s major setback to have one’s home foreclosed. However,...
- Posted November 21, 2013
The 8 Most Dangerous Construction Site Injuries
As construction sites are extremely busy, it comes as no surprise that there are...
- Posted November 14, 2013
Seniors to Find Reverse Mortgages Less Appealing with New FHA Rules
The Federal Housing Administration or the FHA has brought about new rules on reverse...
- Posted October 3, 2013
How to Lease a Commercial Real Estate
Leasing a commercial real estate may give you the opportunity to start a new...
- Posted September 6, 2013
July 2013 – The Real, Real Estate Scoop
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 31, 2013 — Looking at July 2013 has given a lot...
- Posted September 1, 2013