- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "Child Custody"
Can Use of Medical Marijuana Complicate Child Custody?
California was the first state to enact protections for medical marijuana patients and their main caregivers. Today medical cannabis is legal in fourteen other states including California. In spite of this, there are battles around the country...
- Posted August 3, 2014
Sole and Joint Child Custody: What is the Difference?
Divorce is an emotional and painful experience the couple goes through especially when children are involved. One of the main issues it faces is whether mother or father will be awarded custody. The term “child custody” describers...
- Posted March 31, 2014
Who gets Child Custody?
Child custody can be one of the most emotional and difficult issues in a divorce. The best solution to the problem is when the parents agree upon the child custody arrangement and visitation schedule by themselves. In...
- Posted December 29, 2013