- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "personal injury case"
The Basics of a Personal Injury Case
If a person has been harmed or injured because of the malpractice of other people or companies, a personal injury case may arise. Such cases arise when a person wants to legally hold another person or company...
- Posted January 22, 2014
When Should You Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
If you were involved in a car accident and the fault was of the other driver, you may think the driver’s insurance will help pay for the injuries you sustained. However, this could be wishful thinking, as...
- Posted November 11, 2013
Making a Personal Injury Claim
It’s a dangerous world out there. Even if you dot all of your i’s and cross all of your t’s, unforeseen events and occurrences can and do happen daily. That’s why there are so many different types...
- Posted September 1, 2013
Compensatory Damages in Personal Injury Cases
There are a great variety of categories of compensatory damages that may be awarded to a defendant or defendants in personal injury cases. The discretionary power of the jury or judge, barring a successful appeal process, is...
- Posted August 24, 2013
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
At any moment millions of people in the U.S are walking, driving, traveling, shopping and working, that`s why it`s no wonder that personal injury cases have become a part of everyday life. These lawsuits are inevitable as...
- Posted August 19, 2013