- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "Medical Malpractice"
Main Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases are those cases in which a person, who has suffered injuries because of another person or a company, tries to legally hold those people liable for what they have done. There are several types...
- Posted January 22, 2014
How to Recover Damages in Medical Malpractice Cases
Pain and suffering, reduced quality of life and medical bills are some of the damages that can be included in a medical malpractice suit. Medical malpractice damages can include recovery for pain and suffering, medical bills, and...
- Posted November 3, 2013
Do I have a Medical Malpractice Case?
You think you have got a medical malpractice case? It’s not so easy to determine whether your case is really such or not. Of course, there is a standard duty of care for the doctors, nurses and...
- Posted September 1, 2013