- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
The American restaurant chain is hit by a national class action. The Hooters unpaid overtime class...
Oracle America Inc. has to cope with a California Labor law class action lawsuit. It was...
A severe data breach class action lawsuit against Yahoo is here. A small business owner in...
More Magazine News News
What You Should know About the New Walmart Class Action
Walmart class action was brought by some customers who claim that the company is...
- Posted January 26, 2017
What You need to know About Apple Class Action over Texting-and-Driving
The new Apple class action lawsuit blames the company for unfair business practices. Apple...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Propranolol Class Action Lawsuit against Major Drug Makers
Mylan Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc., Endo International PLC and nine other major drug...
- Posted January 16, 2017
What to Expect from the Wells Fargo Employee Class Action?
Company employees have filed the Wells Fargo employee class action lately. According to it,...
- Posted January 4, 2017
$100M Fraud Settlement between the FTC and DeVry University
Universities attract potential students by showing how effective the education they provide can be...
- Posted December 24, 2016
$50M Ikea Settlement over Child Wrongful Death Lawsuits
With the Ikea settlement, the company has agreed to pay $50M to the families...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Chicago McDonald’s Facing a Consumer Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
Chicago McDonald’s is hit by a class action filed by a customer. He alleges...
- Posted December 22, 2016