- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Online education is rapidly moving forward and is definitely leaving traditional education behind. A 2015 Survey...
There are two types of sexual harassment cases in the schools or universities. The first type...
Bilingual education is the process of teaching/learning in two languages. Usually, bilingual education is carried out...
More Education Law News
School Bullying: When to Seek Legal Advice?
School bullying is one of the worst things that can happen to a child....
- Posted August 31, 2013
Understanding Special Education Law & Rights
Special education law is designed to protect children with special needs. Children with disabilities...
- Posted August 24, 2013