- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "family law"
How to overcome Panic When Getting a Divorce
Getting a divorce is hard. The stress that usually accompanies people during a divorce can actually bring the worse in them. While a divorce can save you from an unhappy marriage, it can also result in frustration...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Divorce | A “How To” for Ladies
Parting with someone you have shared a life with can be stressful. You might be depressed, brought down and sad, but prepare for the worst. Divorces usually get very nasty. Are you sure? Have you decided? Ok!...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Determining the Best Interests of the Child
The Family Law Act necessitates the court to view the best interests of the child above anything else. Parents must think of this also when making decisions about their child. The Family Law Act states that until...
- Posted August 22, 2013
What is Family Law?
What is Family Law? The legal practice that includes issues dealing with the law concerning families, civil unions, marriage, same sex partnerships, property settlements, domestic violence, or child custody all falls under Family Law. When someone thinks...
- Posted August 21, 2013