- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "consumer news"
Understanding YouTube Copyright
One of the many advantages of our century is the opportunity to share original content meanwhile making a living. When Youtube stepped in the web, personal blogs and websites were still the money makers for social media...
- Posted June 22, 2016
California Air Quality Regulations
In 2014 California air quality regulators delayed the deadlines for heavy-duty trucks to follow one of the most difficult diesel air pollutions of the country. The state Air Resources Board extended the deadline to upgrade to better,...
- Posted June 12, 2016
Smoking Age in California
The smoking age has been raised from 18 to 21 in California. It is the second state in the United States to pass such legislation. The first was Hawaii. State senator Ed Hernandez, D-Azusa claims that the...
- Posted June 11, 2016
Caltech Sues Apple For Violating Wi-Fi Patents
Apple is being sued by Caltech for patent infringement. The California Institute of Technology sues Apple for knowingly using Wi-Fi microchips that supposedly violate four patents of the university. A lawsuit filed last Thursday, at the United States...
- Posted June 1, 2016