- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "los angeles"
California Air Quality Regulations
In 2014 California air quality regulators delayed the deadlines for heavy-duty trucks to follow one of the most difficult diesel air pollutions of the country. The state Air Resources Board extended the deadline to upgrade to better,...
- Posted June 12, 2016
Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
For the most part Uber has been a good alternative to old-school taxies. The company has strategically gained the backing of major companies in tech, including Google, all the way to important political figures, including LA’s own...
- Posted December 9, 2014
Los Angeles Residents Ranked Among the Worst Drivers in America
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 01, 2013 Los Angeles, California has been ranked as one of the worst driving cities in America, according to an Allstate Insurance Co. survey, and reported by the Los Angeles Times. The...
- Posted September 1, 2013