- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "obamacare"
The Great Youth Income Divide on Obamacare
It seems that many may be aware that the launch of Obamacare have caused a significant drop in the uninsured rate amongst young adults, but according to a detailed report release by the Health Affairs journal, numbers...
- Posted April 8, 2015
Overblown Obamacare Fear: State Can Take Your Estate
The word is starting to percolate through public debates as the Affordable Car Act gains ground. If you belong to the cohort getting your healthcare via Medicaid, the Government can take your assets or estate later to...
- Posted March 6, 2014
Subsidized Healthcare Means the Government Will Claim Your Future Assets – What Obama Won’t Tell You
OBAMACARE!!! But does he really care? Here is the issue in a nutshell. Affordable Care Act will force millions of Americans to have healthcare insurance coverage. Those who cannot afford health insurance now will be automatically enrolled...
- Posted March 4, 2014