- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
Subsidized Healthcare Means the Government Will Claim Your Future Assets – What Obama Won’t Tell You
OBAMACARE!!! But does he really care? Here is the issue in a nutshell.
Affordable Care Act will force millions of Americans to have healthcare insurance coverage. Those who cannot afford health insurance now will be automatically enrolled in subsidized plans by being enrolled into their state’s Medicaid program. In addition, these individuals will be forced into estate recovery program mandated by the federal law. This means that upon the death of the insured his/her estate or assets will be taken over by the federal or state government!
Articles to Read: