- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "California"
Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Over Recorded Phone Calls
Nissan faces a potential privacy class action lawsuit this week. The Nissan class action claims that the company recorded phone calls with consumers without any consent whatsoever. It was filed in California state court by Dave Vaccaro....
- Posted March 14, 2017
California Air Quality Regulations
In 2014 California air quality regulators delayed the deadlines for heavy-duty trucks to follow one of the most difficult diesel air pollutions of the country. The state Air Resources Board extended the deadline to upgrade to better,...
- Posted June 12, 2016
Smoking Age in California
The smoking age has been raised from 18 to 21 in California. It is the second state in the United States to pass such legislation. The first was Hawaii. State senator Ed Hernandez, D-Azusa claims that the...
- Posted June 11, 2016
California Laws 2015: State Allows Undocumented Immigrants to Apply for Driver`s Licenses
Hundreds of new laws have gone into effect in California since the beginning of 2015, including one that allows undocumented immigrants to obtain a driver`s license. The Golden State is the 10th state added to the Safe...
- Posted February 23, 2015