- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "yelp"
Yelp Privacy Class Action Potentially Affecting Thousands
In this world of excess information, privacy is something you might to cherish by all means. No one wants their sensitive data to be shared with someone else, someone it is not meant for. Still, violations of...
- Posted March 11, 2017
“Yelp Bill” Halts Reprisals for Posting Negative Reviews Online
California has become the first state to pass law protecting right to post negative reviews online. The Governor Jerry Brown signed “Yelp Bill” into law making it illegal for businesses to reprise or fine customers for posting...
- Posted October 18, 2014
Yelp`s Controversial Tactics Brought About 2,000 Small Business Complaints Disclosed by FTC
Many small businesses continue to state that they have been hit with fraudulent or unfair reviews on Yelp sometimes just after turning down salesperson`s suggestion to advertise on the site (NB: Yelp denies that the advertisements has...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Yelp’s Extortion and Strong-arming Business Practice
A documented experiment on one business revealing how Yelp selectively published only the negative (1 to 2 star) reviews and withheld at least 3 positive (4 to 5 start) reviews. This was followed by multiple calls from Yelp to...
- Posted September 23, 2013