- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
Arbitration & Mediation
Being an alternative way of resolving disputes out of the court trials, the main two methods...
The main forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) are mediation and arbitration. In most cases, it...
More Arbitration & Mediation News
What is Alternative Dispute Resolution?
Any way of resolving disputes between two or more parties despite litigation is called...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Top-Notch Lawyer Roland Dale Peddicord Joins Premium Website Mediation.com
West Des Moines, Iowa (PRWEB) August 31, 2013 – Roland Dale Peddicord, founder of...
- Posted September 1, 2013