- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "apple"
What You need to know About Apple Class Action over Texting-and-Driving
The new Apple class action lawsuit blames the company for unfair business practices. Apple has allegedly failed to install a “lock-out-device” on iPhones to prevent California drivers from texting while they are driving. This means, that the...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Apple Retail Workers File Class Action Suit on Bag Searches
Former Apple retail employees from stores in New York and Los Angeles have filed a class action lawsuit against tech giant seeking compensation for time spent waiting for their bags to be searched. Apple`s concerns about theft...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Apple Consumers Are Paying a Premium on Old Technology
Apple just announced a set of “new” products using “grand” words to describe “average”, if not old, hardware technology. The company has been successful in selling highly priced consumer products and never did well in selling “budget...
- Posted September 10, 2014