- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Gone are the days of creating a large number of websites with different domain names with different practice areas to fool the search engines. Consumers and search engines look for meaningful, in-depth and well written sites that present useful information. The Consumer Law Magazine offers the latest in technology to better market and promote your website and legal practice. Make the best use of the technology and recourses offered to propel your business upwards! We are open to suggestions and collaboration offers so feel free to email or call us with your ideas. We look forward to working with you!
Submit Your Articles and Videos
Become a contributor or an expert writer on a topic of your interest. Increase your exposure, build credibility and move your websites higher on search engines.
Become an Advertiser
You can select to present your business or legal practice through our powerful leader-beard, side-bar and in-page banner ads. Target consumers who are in need of immediate legal help.
List Your Practice
List your practice with NexusGuide and reach hundreds of consumer who are searching for legal help on daily basis.
Top Lawyers Nominations
Our annual Top 50 Lawyers, Rising Stars, and 40 Under 40 lists boost the winners’ credibility and exposure. More information coming soon.