- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "lemon law"
How to Lemon a Car
Hundreds of thousands of vehicles are found to be defective and labeled as “lemon” every year. 1% to 2% of all vehicles sold in the USA are treated us such every year. Without any legal remedies consumers...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Tesla – Latest Lemon Lawsuit, Direct Sales and The Bottom Line
Tesla is one of the innovative companies in the world and THE most innovative company in the automotive industry. The company’s unique approach to bringing the latest in technology to the consumers around the world has been...
- Posted April 12, 2014
Audi is Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit for Defective Engines That Burn Oil
According to the latest lawsuit filed at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse Downtown Los Angeles today, over 5 million Audi vehicles have an inherently defective engine design. As a result of the defective engines certain Audi models burn too...
- Posted September 30, 2013
Used Car Lemon Law
Few people know about the existence of a law called lemon law or the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Fewer people know about the used car lemon law. The thing is that there really exists such a law in...
- Posted September 18, 2013
What is Lemon Law?
Many people ask themselves the same question: “What is lemon law?” Well, unfortunately not all the people have heard about such a law and not all the people have been able to get legal remedies because they...
- Posted September 13, 2013