- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Tesla Model X is facing a class action lawsuit for an alleged defect related to sudden...
Hundreds of thousands of vehicles are found to be defective and labeled as “lemon” every year....
Tesla is one of the innovative companies in the world and THE most innovative company in...
More Lemon Law News
More Audi Owners Complain on Twitter About Too Much Oil Consumption
Remember the lawsuit about the Audi’s defective engine? Well, frustrated consumers are little by...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Audi is Hit With a Class Action Lawsuit for Defective Engines That Burn Oil
According to the latest lawsuit filed at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse Downtown Los Angeles today,...
- Posted September 30, 2013
Used Car Lemon Law
Few people know about the existence of a law called lemon law or the...
- Posted September 18, 2013
What is Lemon Law?
Many people ask themselves the same question: “What is lemon law?” Well, unfortunately not...
- Posted September 13, 2013