- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
The LG Nexus 5 phone has been reported to have a series of issues (mainly a permanent WiFi and Bluetooth malfunction) after updating to Lollipop and several other versions of the Android operating system. So far Google is blaming LG and LG is blaming Google for the problem. Several forums, including several from Google try to address the issue but all seam to be fruitless for the part.
If you have a LG Nexus 5 that exhibits these and any other problems after upgrading to Lollipop or later versions of the Android operating system, please considering contacting The Margarian Law Firm at (818) 553-1000 for a possible class action litigation that is being investigated against both Google and LG.
Here are some of the fixes that were recommended on several forums:
Consumers should not pay for premium phones or any other products that are defective, even if the defect becomes apparent at a later time during the ownership of the phone. Design defects are to be addressed properly by all the parties within the supply chain of the product distribution.
This may be deemed solicitation pursuant to CA State Bar regulations.