- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "Google"
Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
The LG Nexus 5 phone has been reported to have a series of issues (mainly a permanent WiFi and Bluetooth malfunction) after updating to Lollipop and several other versions of the Android operating system. So far Google...
- Posted December 27, 2015
Google’s $8.5M Privacy Deal Wins Approval
Google Inc. won a California federal judge’s final approval of an $8.5 million settlement in a class action lawsuit over privacy issues, despite earlier objections to some class fund payment recipients as being the “usual suspects.” The...
- Posted April 6, 2015