- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
More Consumer News News
GM Extends Deadline for Ignition Switch Claims
Victims of accidents who are looking to file claims under General Motor`s defective-switch compensation...
- Posted November 18, 2014
Alaska, Oregon and Washington D.C. Legalize Marijuana
The movement to legalize marijuana rolls across the U.S. with voters in Oregon, Alaska...
- Posted November 6, 2014
FTC Sues AT&T for Promises of Unlimited Data
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) sues AT&T Wireless for promising unlimited data plans to...
- Posted October 30, 2014
“Yelp Bill” Halts Reprisals for Posting Negative Reviews Online
California has become the first state to pass law protecting right to post negative...
- Posted October 18, 2014
Apple Consumers Are Paying a Premium on Old Technology
Apple just announced a set of “new” products using “grand” words to describe “average”,...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Car Dealer Fraud and Lemons among Top Consumer Complaints
Complaints about annoying telemarketers, lemons, dealer fraud keep on ticking off consumers. North American...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Tesla – Latest Lemon Lawsuit, Direct Sales and The Bottom Line
Tesla is one of the innovative companies in the world and THE most innovative...
- Posted April 12, 2014
Turkey blocks Access to Twitter
Turkey blocks access to Twitter a few hours after the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Kaiser HMO – The Insider Truth You Will Hate to Learn
Our health is something that is very dear to all of us. We are...
- Posted March 18, 2014
Overblown Obamacare Fear: State Can Take Your Estate
The word is starting to percolate through public debates as the Affordable Car Act...
- Posted March 6, 2014