- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts by john
Are You Being Treated Unfairly in the Workplace?
Employment law can be extremely confusing for those on both sides of the employment process. Not only might those in charge have very little idea of what they can and can’t do, but employees themselves will often...
- Posted December 2, 2013
Making Public Liability Claims in Public Places
Everyone should feel able to go about their normal daily activities in public places without fear of hurting themselves. What’s more, public bodies like local authorities, as well as businesses, have a duty of care to ensure...
- Posted November 19, 2013