- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts by Ara Yeghikyan
How May Your Executors Access to Online Accounts: Practical Tips
In our digital age if you become incapable or die by any reason, there is a need to have someone who will take care of your bank accounts, automatic payment plans, investment information, and credit card bills,...
- Posted May 12, 2016
What is an Ethical Will and How May You Use It?
Unlike the will, an ethical will is not a legal document, it is just a way to share your values, life’s lessons, hopes and all other thing you consider important for your loved ones. So, an “ethical...
- Posted April 28, 2016
A Simple Will: No Stress, No Anxiety
It is well known that when you do nothing to take care of your legal affairs, your trustees and loved one face a number of problems after it. It is better to write a will in order...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Writing a Will: Including an Explanatory Letter to Your Will
Use an explanatory letter to leave your loved ones notes that do not belong in your will. While writing a will many people also include an explanatory letter although it is not a required document, as they...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Who is the Owner of a Website Created By Contractors?
When a person or company hires an independent contractor (a non-employee) for creation or contribution to the creation of a website, it is preferable to obtain ownership of the copyright in the agreement with the contractor. For...
- Posted March 8, 2016