- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "alternative dispute resolution methods"
Similarities Between Mediation and Arbitration: Two Major Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods
Being an alternative way of resolving disputes out of the court trials, the main two methods of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), mediation and arbitration, share characteristics that make them alike along with their main differences. SIMILARITIES BETWEEN...
- Posted November 5, 2013