- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "arbitration vs mediation"
Arbitration vs. Mediation- Explaining the Differences
The main forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) are mediation and arbitration. In most cases, it is preferable to choose one of ADR methods rather than litigation since both mediation and arbitration are cost-effective, less formal and...
- Posted November 5, 2013